XDV Node — June 2021 Updates
Starport Cosmos just rocks
Our new chain project is looking good. Here are some updates and research notes:
- We got a very interested partner, kind of VIP in the electronic invoice industry, approving our work and research with electronic invoicing, blockchains and how to sign with RSA algorithms
- We met with an European company interested in
did-jwt-rsaand Smartcards. We got great feedback.
Wallet Security WGis done, and we will be there.
- We manage to grasp
go-ipld-primenot that hard, now we need to test it out and see if the following are correct:
- Chain is able to transact using an IPLD transaction message like
- Chain is able to fetch an IPLD node
- Chain is able to offer
data storage typeseg Arweave, IPFS, Swarm, Sia.
If we manage to do this, is possible to create a chain that manages built in CID/multiformat/multihash and have native storage or chunk based storage.
AnteHandlerwe can actually pursuit the dream of signing with RSA directly into the blockchain. XDV Node will likely support elliptic curves
secp256k1, ed25519 and RSAout of the box.
- We have been doing NFT lately using our open source
XDV Publisher Contracts. What amazed me is how advanced we made it, it is very targetted towards secure documents being exchanged vs simple NFTs.
- As grant recipient, our intention is to have something mid August 2021 using fds.js/bee.js. I know many of you are waiting these features since we released XDV back in August 2020 with Swarm v1 backend.
- We might collaborate with more grants around the
fairdrive improvement process.
— Industrias de Firmas Electrónicas SA