Protocol Pricing Tiers, Tokenomics and Roadmap V2
Update February 14:
- Token listing sent to Coingecko.
- Preparing to upload contract to github, bear with us as the remaining 75% is coded into the upgradable contract. Token contract has not been audited.
- We are preparing an airdrop for our Gitcoin investors.
- We are preparing to sign with 4 advisors for the following areas: DevOps and Security, Marketing, Law and NFT Industry expert.
- Later this week we should have protocol tiers in place with BEP20 $ANCON contract address, which should start incentives and utility economy.
- We also have apply for 4 different IDOs platforms
— Rogelio Morrell, CEO
Ancon (Any content) Protocol combines many different technologies and infrastructure.
Ancon Protocol is a smart contract that stores ICS23 Vector Commitments hashes (accumulators), verifies proofs from a network of nodes or single node in a DAG sync strategy or using Graphsync. The clients in this setup, query a node in the network and polls the smart contract for
HeaderUpdated events, in every emit a hash is submitted to the smart contract.
DAG Network is a node in single node or in a Graphsync network, which is register in Ancon Protocol contract. Every root hash or accumulator update is read from the node and pushed to the smart contract by the relayer.
Node is where both the merkle tree storage and DAG blocks are hosted. A Node is created with
ancond --moniker supernetwork --init, which creates a new set of keys and credentials given a moniker name.
These keys are used when creating a relayer connection.
Relay is a NestJS backend app which is configured with the addresses of
Ancon Protocol, an ERC20 token for payments, and a chain id .
Relayers can query either an anonymous last or signed last hast request fom a node.
- Starter: 100 blocks included, good for demos
- Startup: 500 blocks included, recommended usage tier
- Pro: 1000 blocks included, enterprise usage
- DeFi: 10,000 blocks included
- Luxury: 100,000 blocks included
- 20% Team/Advisors — 1 year lock, monthly after over 24 months
- 20% Investors — 3% unlock at TGE, monthly after over 24 months
- 25% Public Sale — 100% at TGE
- 15% Ecosystem/Treasury — 3% unlock at TGE, monthly vesting over 24 months
- 5% Partnerships/Marketing — 3% unlock at TGE, monthly vesting over 24 months
- 15% Pre-sale/IDO — 20% unlock @ TGE and after 1 month 3% for 25 weeks
- V1 Mainnet
- Client PoC onboarding
- NFT marketplace
- Encode club accelerator
- V2.0 Ancon protocol plus security audit
- V1.5 Node
- Content Provenance Wallet
- Edge Data Client
- Data Union MVP
- Content Issuer Reputation Score
- Content Provenance Dispute and Arbitration